Re: MGBGT on eBay Vs. MGCGT

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGBGT on eBay Vs. MGCGT
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 10:48:32 EST
In a message dated 12/14/2005 10:44:22 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Rjdisi@aol.com writes:

I would  like to expand this question in order to get opinions about the
MGCGT.
How do they compare?
Has anyone owned both? Which do/did you  prefer?
What, in your opinion(s), is good, bad and the ugly on this  model  (MGCGT)?

Back in the  day, again, I drove a C roadster.  Wonderful power, but I felt
the handling  was heavy and the car tended to understeer in corners, the nose
diving a  bit too much under braking.  However, extrapolating that drive to
what I  know about the GT handling and weight distribution--more to the rear to
better  offset the heavy 6--I would think the C-GT would be an excellent car,
especially  as a long-distance highway blaster.

Jay Donoghue