Re: Poor brakes - and how to get to them - UPDATE

To: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>,
Subject: Re: Poor brakes - and how to get to them - UPDATE
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 12:41:45 -0000
Maybe the rubber seal is loose on the piston, somehow.  Round metal brake
MCs became the usual replacement for the square metal ones which went AWOL a
few years ago, I paid quite a bit more for one of the last square ones.  Not
heard of the EU ban on metal brake MCs before.  Whilst North America changed
to plastic masters in 67, the UK didn't until 77.

PaulH.