RE: Cam lube

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Cam lube
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 18:37:01 -0500
> I disagree with your machinest. You ought to get a second opinion before
> proceeding with this method.
> Isky cam lube is what I've used for many years. My machine ship
> agrees with
> the choice.
>
> Ed Woods

I have no doubt that Isky knows of what they speak when it comes to cams,
probably today's cams and technology.  I believe that if you are working on
50 yr old technology, using 30yr old methods would be just fine!  I doubt
that I would use assy lube/oil mix if I were changing the cam in my Audi,
but then I doubt if I would even attempt to rebuild the 1.8 in the Audi.

Safety Fast!

Gordie Bird
'62 MGA
'67 MGBGT