Re: MGB head identification

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB head identification
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 17:04:14 -0800
Interesting... My B engine was allegedly a "Gold Seal" engine, and its motor
number is not in the Clausager motor number chart, either. Haven't looked at
the head number.

Mine is built as a non-smog motor, but has all the bosses tapped for both
generator brackets and alternator brackets. Original engines seem to have
one but not the other.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149