Re: Snarling sounds

To: Mike Torrusio <miket@maine.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Snarling sounds
From: "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 10:01:32 -0600
Unfortunately, Grassroots Motorsports did a quick dyno test on
several MGB exhausts, and ignition setups, and the Stainless actually
reduced HP by 1.

It was by no means an exhaustive test, it was on and off with only
one ignition setup.

I'd be interested in it, I think. I don't want a loud muffler, and
every user review of the Pecco is, "I like it. It isn't *too* loud.",
which I interpret to mean, "It's too loud".

I had a Monza on my '72 back in College. I remember it being pretty
good, but then all I had to compare it to was the failed muffler that
was on the car.

--
    ______      Paul T. Root
   /    _ \     1977 MGB