RE: GT body parts needed

To: "Matthew Milkevitch" <mmilkevitch@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: GT body parts needed
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 11:07:24 -0700
I do happen to have GT doors off my old very rusted 71BGT (sills, not
the doors). The doors were rust free last time I looked but they have
been sitting outside for while. I will likely end up throwing them away
sometime in the next few months if no one wants them. They are certainly
free for the hauling. The only problem is they happen to be in Montana.
But if you can't find any ones closer, I can always ship them by bus.
That's what I did with the tailgate.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B