10th British Car Swap Meet & Autojumble

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net,
Subject: 10th British Car Swap Meet & Autojumble
From: jevans@mydb3.com
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 16:12:28 -0600 (CST)
The 10th annual British Car Swap Meet & Autojumble will be held on
February 26, 2006 from 8 AM to 3 PM at the DuPage County Fairgrounds in
Wheaton, IL.

Vendor preregistration forms were mailed several weeks ago to several
hundred vendors and British car club addresses; if you are a vendor to
this market and you did not get a preregistration form, please contact me
off list for information; if you are a British car club officer and would
like information about club participation, please contact me off list.

Notification to individuals who have signed up for our mailing list will
take place in about a week.  If you do not get one of our famous "purple"
postcards and would like to get on the mailing list, please contact me off
list.

If you live in the Indianapolis, St Louis, Peoria, Rockford, Rock Island,
Chicago or Milwaukee areas watch your Sunday newspaper on January 29 in
the "Classic Car" (or equivalent) classified ad section for info on the
British Car Swap Meet & Autojumble.

This event now attracts both vendors and shoppers from throughout the
midwest, with over 100 indoor vendor spaces and almost 1,000 shoppers last
year.  The location is in a suburban environment roughly 25 miles west of
Chicago.  Info can be had at http://www.britishcarswap.info or by
contacting me directly.

The British Car Swap Meet & Autojumble is sponsored by the Chicagoland MG
Club.

FOR THE CHICAGOLAND MG CLUB
JIm Evans
630-858-8192