1980 MGB - Zenith Carp - Water choke - O rings for choke

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1980 MGB - Zenith Carp - Water choke - O rings for choke
From: "Phillip Farmer" <swimmer@ccc-cable.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 08:06:35 -0600
I am working through the choke and carb on my 1980 MGB due to a hard
starting problem.  The choke had been converted to a manual choke by some
previous owner.

The choke enrichment tube has 2 O-rings (2 different sizes).  The enrichment
needle has one very small O-ring.
The O-rings are worn and dried out.

I am having trouble finding them at the local parts stores.  Apparently Moss
does not carry them (not in catalog).

Does anyone know the specifications for these 3 O-rings.  I am sure I can
order them if I knew the specifications.

thanks for help,

Phillip Farmer
1980 MGB
Cherokee 140