MG2006

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG2006
From: Kevin Smith <ksmith40@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 07:25:34 -0600
I'm trying to convince my wife to go to this as it's only a 11 hour
drive from where I live, but I wouldn't be taking the MGB unless I
REALLY get busy on the restoration.  She happens to like car shows,
so that's a plus.  But, since we aren't going to be having any of the
fun associated with bringing your car, is there going to be enough to
do there that would make an 11 hour trip worthwhile?  I can only look
at cars for so long before I'm ready to leave.

Still, it's only 11 hours, so I still wouldn't mind going.  What's a
good sales pitch?

Kevin