RE: MGB V6

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MGB V6
From: "Frank P. Marrone" <itswonderful@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 20:05:12 -0800
I am in the midst of a 3.1L/T5 installation in a '73 B-GT.  I'm using the
Classic Conversions Kit.  I've had a few problems but things are going OK.
The 2.8/3.1/3.4L push rod V6 fits well however moderate modifications are
required to the B firewall.  I'm expecting improved drivability in addition
to 140HP.

One should make sure they are committed to the project before beginning,
engine swaps are a lot of work and it will cost more than you think.

Frank