Re: MGB overdrive

To: RonFineEsq@earthlink.net, Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB overdrive
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:42:16 EST
When this question has been asked in this forum the consensus has been that
while it is possible to add an overdrive unit to the rear end of a standard
tranny it is damn hard.  Better to get an OD tranny and install that.   As for
the value of that I bought one of the later model OD trannies for $400 a  few
years ago.  It is sitting under my workbench on standby in case that  3rd gear
noise in my GT's OD tranny decides to escalate from a nuisance to a  failure.

Jay Donoghue
72B-GT
66 Mustang

In a message dated 2/10/2006 11:34:02 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,