Re: Opinions of this welder?

To: RampantNM@aol.com
Subject: Re: Opinions of this welder?
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 11:37:50 -0500
I have a Lincoln SP100, the forerunner to the current SP135 Plus.  It
has continuously variable voltage and is configured for gas welding.  I
note that it is now packaged with the gauge, etc.  About $600 and less
from the local ABCO or www.powertoolstore.com (who includes free
shipping on Lincolns.)  This (the SP100) has performed extremely well
for my use.

At a welding class, I recently used the Millermatic 135.  Same price
range and similar features to the Lincoln.  It made welding pretty easy,
a nice smooth arc, easily adjustable.