Re: 79B dual carb conversion -- which type of carb?

To: Emjaxfl@aol.com
Subject: Re: 79B dual carb conversion -- which type of carb?
From: "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 14:17:10 -0600
The manifolds are pretty much interchangable. If he needs a port
from the manifold, then screw one in, otherwise, a plug.

Exhaust manifolds aren't available new, but are pretty plentiful on
eBay. Otherwise, there are many different headers available from
retailers or eBay.

--
Paul Root
"Few people know what to do when hula girls attack." - Sam, age 8