Re: MG SV - Top Gear review

To: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG SV - Top Gear review
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 10:01:50 -0000
Hi Hans - were you at Stoneleigh on Sunday?  Lots of Dutch people there.

I also caught the reruns of An MG is Born (sic) last night, and unlike most
of 'my' programs my wife put down her book to watch it as well, she's also a
fan of Scrapheap Challenge and Scrappy Races :o)  I didn't get the
opportunity to download all the episodes last Autumn, and last nights
happened to be the first I hadn't already got - very serendipititious!

Paul.