RE: Clock for MGB

To: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>,
Subject: RE: Clock for MGB
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 12:19:21 -0800
Hans:

The happier story was the day when a Dealer pickup truck showed up at
the British independent shop I was working, at loaded with NOS parts.

One of the dealership parts counter persons (she was a heck of a gal)
used to work for us, and rather than sending the parts to the dump
directed the truck to our place.

Quite a haul!

Kelvin.

There were some of these consoles going up on e-bay a while ago.  I
don't know of any photos though.