Re: Clock for MGB

To: <Bmcspares@aol.com>, <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clock for MGB
From: "James Schulte" <schultejim@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 16:19:22 -0500
Jon
Try Atlanta Auto Imports in Gerogia. I purchased 2 from them about 2 years
ago. They were brand spanking new (-:
I also have discovered 2 in different years at Carlisle Kit and Imports car
show and swap meet in Carlisle, PA. It's in the Spring. I paid $60.00 for one
and a friend paid $65.00. they were used.
Jim
69C
70B