Re: spring fever approaches

To: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Subject: Re: spring fever approaches
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 12:52:59 -0800 (PST)
I wonder if there's a way to remove the innards of the stock bumpers  and leave
the shell? I guess you couldn't reattach it then. Hmmmm. In  thinking this
over, $350 seems to be a lot to pay for 'lightness' by  replacing the stock RB
with the fiberglass one.... Oh well, Lotus  always charged a lot for 'adding
lightness' to their cars, wot?!

  Your experience as CM sounds a lot like mine....! I had a hard time  keeping
Committee Chairpeople, as their kids kept crossing over before  mine did!!

Dan D
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - "On the Road Again....!"
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
'04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328