Re: Y I K E S !

To: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Y I K E S !
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 19:38:32 +0100
Just saw on Discovery Channel yesterday a program called the Fith Gear
presented by some ex-Top Gear guys.
Tiff Needell and Vicky Butler-Henderson are the most known persons.

They showed a movie of a British man, who bought a brand news real nice
model sports Maserati.
In fact it looks like a La Mans racer.
He wanted to have a fast drive on the racing track.
Snow was all around and yes - he lost track and damaged the left hand side
of the car on its first drive.

Car still was drivable, so he went home (on the normal snowy roads with all
risks of more damage...)

Cheers,

Hans

"'71 BGT