SU Fuel pump mounting

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: SU Fuel pump mounting
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 16:52:17 -0500
Several people have kindly advised me how the SU fuel pump mount in a
1970 MGB GT but I wonder if anyone has any photos of the standard way
- or even similar way.  It is just that a picture is worth a 1,000
words - but in my case 10,000 !

Another question.  There are two spigots.  One at the base of the
electrical 'tower' right next to the model number tab, and another
right next to the negative connection (hot wire)  They are approx
3/32" What are these for?  Do I have to connect them to anything?  Do
they let out excess Lucas smoke?

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson