Re: hood maintence

To: "Robert Zirpolo" <RobertZirpolo@comcast.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: hood maintence
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 09:55:04 +0100
Sounds like an aftermarket/PO mod, depends on what glue and materials they
used.

Ohhh, the *bonnet*!  I'd just rip the old one off and glue the new one back
on to the bits that are left, they are probably stuck pretty well and you
won't see them!  If you can get contact adhesive solvent to allow you to
remove most of what remains then fair enough, but I wouldn't take a wire
brush to it or it'll need repainting afterwards.

PaulH.