Re: 123 Distributor

To: James Jewell <m1garand@speakeasy.net>
Subject: Re: 123 Distributor
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 10:02:57 -0500
James,

When I was writing my email the thought did go through my mind that
people would not know I meant the dizzy !!!   But yes, it is the
electro-mechanical lump sticking out of the engine!
But on the other hand there are distributors of the 123 unit who have
then name '123".  (Said in Monty Python voice - "All very confusing really")

At 09:49 PM 3/26/2006, James Jewell wrote:
>Barrie,
>    Are you talking about a car part: the dizzy, or a vendor/parts
> distributor?
>Tx,
>JJJ
>

>Barrie Robinson wrote:
>
>>Has anyone  got any experience of a distributor with the name "123".
>>They fit 4 and 6 cylinder cars only.
>>
>>Regards
>>Barrie
>>
>>Barrie Robinson