B-W Type 35 Auto Transmission FS in NJ

To: mg-mgb@yahoogroups.com, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: B-W Type 35 Auto Transmission FS in NJ
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 12:44:16 -0700 (PDT)
NFI/Don't know the gentleman, just saw the ad in a club classified -

    Borg Warner Auto box for sale
              Hello  I have a Borg Warner Type 35 3-speed all synchromesh
gearbox up for  sale. It came out of my 1972 Plymouth cricket (Hillman avenger)
as I  have now fitted a 4speed manual from overseas (i prefer stick). The  auto
box is now available for best (reasonable- not looking to make a  killing)
offer- it is in New Jersey available for pick up or by  courier. It is a smooth
shifting box with only 43k miles. fits MGB's  and other models I'm not entirely
sure.

Regards,

Rick
              Email | Telefone: 732-618-3737
  His e-mail is rnossa76@hotmail.com .

Dan D
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - "On the Road Again....!"
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
'04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328