MGCGT

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGCGT
From: Rjdisi@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 09:56:51 EDT
Recently purchased a '69 MGCGT. Neither brake booster is working but are
original; can anyone recommend someone on the East coast (Philly  area?) where
can send them to be re-built? Can anyone give me an idea of  potential cost
for doing so?

Also, as middle age has caused middle growth, the original steering wheel  is
uncomfortably close to my thighs. Not holding much hope of reducing thigh
size anytime soon; can anyone recommend a steering wheel replacement? Do
Derrington's have smaller diameter? Moto-Lita's? I'd prefer to stay with a
wooden
type of replacement or at least stay with period correct replacement. How
difficult is this as I have limited mechanical ability (just shy of DIY
challenged).

Thanks,

Ray
'69 MGCGT