Re: Hans Across the Water Again

To: Aeseeyou@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net, budkrueger@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Hans Across the Water Again
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 22:07:11 +0200
Hey Albert,

Thanks for the nice words.
Yes, whenever I go to CA, I surely will ring a bell with you and all other
overthere.
My Dutch friend in San Josi would gladly to be my host, so no problem sofar.
Now we have to find a good reason.

I do know a good reason for the USA guys to come over to Holland.
The flowers are just blooming nicely.
Last weekend I had a nice drive around the daffodil fields.
As some of you folks may remember the nice pic taken on my GT on April 30th
2004, which Albert used on the Hooter's front page January last year. No
daffodils, but nice tulips then.

Cheers,

Hans

P.S. would you please xlate hollar for me? I'm still a foreigner....