"a-hootin' & a-hollorin' like all git out!"

To: mgs@autox.team.net, h.duinhoven@planet.nl
Subject: "a-hootin' & a-hollorin' like all git out!"
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 17:21:01 EDT
Hans,
"Hollar" is a colloquial term that we Americans  sometimes use the same as
"To yell" or to "notify in a loud way"  So I guess what I was saying Hans was
whenever you're in the vicinity  please let me know. Then when we're in close
proximity of on another you can  hollar and say "Hey Albert it's me, Hans!" At
which we can both start  "a-hootin' & a-hollorin' like all git out!"  Because
it will be  such a memorable occasion!.. I don't know about you but I tend to
sort of get  swept up in the emotions of such events as weddings, births,
birthdays, car  races, etc. -=SAFETY-FAST=-
Albert Escalante