Hurrah for the BMCNO's 16th Annual British Car Show!

To: mgs@autox.team.net, editor@bmcna.org
Subject: Hurrah for the BMCNO's 16th Annual British Car Show!
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 12:50:55 EDT
Hi,
In the midst of all of the turmoil in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina  and
a mayoral election with 24 candidates and voters spread throughout the
United States. The BMCNO or British Motoring Club of New Orleans were able to
stage and have a beautiful, well organized, and extremely well attended, by all

of the major British Marques, 16th Annual British Car Show on March 25th, 2006.
 I found out about the show while I was reading my latest copy of North
American Classic MG...A magazine I religiously read cover to cover! When I  got
page 30 of Issue #21 I happened upon the MG Calendar page, and there I  saw
and read this beautiful bold pronouncement:
Mar. 25: 16th Annual British Car Day New Orleans, Louisiana. WE ARE STILL  ON!
 The British Motoring Club of New Orleans, Cliff Hughes, (Phone Number) or
Cathy Greensfelder, editor@bmcna.org, www.bmcno.org.
This thoroughly aroused my curiosity and hurtled me forwards  to my handy
computer, where I accessed the URL given and came up with, as  the saying goes
"More photos than you could shake a stick at!" Please  see:>>
http://www.bmcno.org/Show06/Carshow2006.htm<<
So.... if you are feeling a little down and out...go on, just check out  this
site! Those beautiful people from the city of New Orleans and  their friends
really put one heck of a fine show. You have to admire  their gumption, class
and resiliency. Just to be able to survive a  catastrophic event like
Hurricane Katrina would be about all most of us could  handle! So, we should
really
applaud the wonderful BMCNO folks for their  tenacity and valor. It's a lesson
in life that we all need to acknowledge "When  Life gives you Lemons, Make
Lemonade!" May God Bless all of the members  of the BMCNO! You've got lots of
CLASS! May the coming years be  rewarding ones and may time heal all of your
wounds. I hope the  upcoming Spring season brings you lots of flowers Thank you!
Albert Escalante Editor
Central Coast British Car Club
Ventura, CA 93002