Re: my new daily driver

To: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>, Aaron Whiteman <awhitema@panix.com>
Subject: Re: my new daily driver
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 08:44:20 -0700 (PDT)
Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com> wrote:No, I need a "soulless" (if it must be) turn
the key
and drive car. Probably something to go on campouts
with the Boy Scouts occationally. And be able to
haul stuff (not huge stuff).

Paul,  if I were in your shoes I'd seriously consider the Honda Fit, the new
subcompact. It's rated 33/38 mpg city/highway, and seems to have a lot  of
packaging flexibility inside. And, of course, it's a Honda. MSRP for  the Sport
model is under $16k with manual trans. Of course, I'm a small  car guy from way
back so the small size doesn't bother me but may not  be your cup of tea.

  Good luck, let us kow what you decide to do!

  And glad you're okay from the accident.

Dan D
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - "On the Road Again....!"
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
'04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328