RE: my new daily driver

To: "'Paul Root'" <ptroot@iaces.com>,
Subject: RE: my new daily driver
From: "Matthew Hale" <matt.e.hale@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 11:16:27 -0400
Sorry to hear about your wreck, but glad you're not hurt.  Anyways...

I just bought two Mazda3, a sedan for the wife and a hatchback for myself.
WE LOVE THEM!!!!  The gas mileage is probably subpar for the class, but the
car drives better then anything in the compact car class.  Lots of features
and the dealers are usually willing to work off invoice.  I got both for
$500 under invoice.  Buying two at the same time helped.  Good luck.

Matthew