NICE MORRIS CONVERTIBLE FOR SALE

To: morris@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net,
Subject: NICE MORRIS CONVERTIBLE FOR SALE
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 00:49:08 -0700
Listers,
Dreat Deal!!! Passing this on to interested parties -
Call Bill, Not Me!!!

Best,

Rick
F O R   S A L E
================
1961 Morris Minor Convertible  - - $5,000
* Datsun A1400 engine, automatic transmission.
* Sprite disc brakes boosted by a Honda N600 remote mounted brake booster.
* Excellent 13" tires/Vega rims with beauty rings and hubcaps.
* Body color is teal green with gray interior. Interior has light gray vinyl
Vega bucket seats with dark gray trim and dark gray carpets and is in excellent
condition. Datsun shoulder harnesses. AM/FM cassette radio. Later model heater
which still doesnmt heat worth a darn but better than the original.
* Black top in excellent condition.
* 1967 tail lights. Both doors lock.
* Engine runs fine but has had one noisy lifter since I put it together 15
years ago. I probably donmt have more than a couple of thousand miles on the
car since I finished it. It has never
been driven in the rain. Always garaged.

$5000.00 Firm!

Bill Bright 805-462-1909
wbright@calinet.com.
Atascadero, CA