dreaming

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: dreaming
From: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 20:30:08 -0500
So yesterday morning, I stopped in for breakfast at Phil Vanner's
place, The
Square Peg. And his second chef is cooking, I don't think much of it,
but Phil
comes and finds me, with a little story to tell.

His neighbor, who he bought the German Mini from a couple years ago,
showed up
with the latest import. A factory RHD BGT V8. Immediately, I start
scheming. This
is the guy that never hangs onto cars. Then Phil says he thinks it's
already sold,
but that there may be another on the way.

Phil really knows how to get at a guy. :-)