Re: Midget tire help

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Midget tire help
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 16:10:26 -0700
Thanks, Kelvin.

My problem, I suppose, was that off the cuff I didn't know what the standard
tire size would be for a Midget (I don't even fit in a Midget, so have never
developed an interest). And she certainly didn't know. She actually had
three 165R-13s and one 165/70-13 (due to a puncture)! I discouraged that in
no uncertain terms.

She seems to have picked up on a source for 165R-13 Coopers which is not too
far out of her way. For her amount of miles and mode of driving, I wasn't
too concerned about brand, I just didn't want her to get talked into
something totally inappropriate.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149