Re: GT Woes

To: dan_mgs@verizonmail.com
Subject: Re: GT Woes
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 08:56:43 -0400
Dan,
   I have been pleased with the Falcon stainless system I bought from
Moss more than five years ago.  It's the standard system; they may have a
larger-diameter system available now. The system was an easy bolt-on job.
Everything fit !   Buy new rubber mounts, new manifold brass nuts and
anything else that is involved with the system.  Re-use of exhaust parts
is frustrating.
   Chances are that Moss gets its needles from Burlen, current
manufacturers of SU carbs, and that everyone else does also.  But you
might call around to other suppliers to see if any might have the needle
in stock.  Joe Curto comes to mind, and there are several others who
advertise in MGB Driver.
Bob