Re: GT Woes

To: dan_mgs@verizonmail.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GT Woes
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 09:36:52 EDT
Dan,

The Monza system is known for its good fit and easy install.   Moss usually
has it.   The hard part will be getting the old one off--oops, seems like
you've done that.   Then you do have to cut several inches off of the pipe that
bolts to the exhaust manifold, but after that it's plug-and-play.   I like the
sound--some don't--and the look, which I favored because I was trying to
replicate a '68 GT I bought new and installed an Abarth system.

 I've had a Monza on my '72 GT for around 3 years now, not a bit of trouble,
and it hasn't rusted through like the Abarth.   However, I haven't driven this
car through the surf at Daytona like the first car, and that may have helped.

Jay Donoghue
72B-GT
66 Mustang