Re: Mail Orders.....

To: don@napanet.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mail Orders.....
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 10:09:46 -0700 (PDT)
don@napanet.net wrote:  On the same topic of obtaining parts for old British
sports cars-

I've had MGs since 1967.  My enthusiasm has shifted to Japanese cars for many
reasons.  One of those reasons is the poor quality of replacement parts.  It's
just too frustrating for me to deal with modifying new replacement parts that
are made in China.  Even British made stuff had its problems, but the lower
quality stuff made in Asia is just too much for me to deal with.

Wait a minute - where are the parts for your Japanese cars made - England??

Dan D
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - "On the Road Again....!"
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
'04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328