Re: Mail Orders.....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mail Orders.....
From: don@napanet.net
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 13:55:42 -0700
I still like British cars, and I still have an MGA and an MGB.  However, the
driving conditions on US roads sucks.  You're forced to go 80 mph one minute,
then you have to stop suddenly, and then you're stuck in slow traffic watching
your temp gauge creep up.  Old MGs do not lend themselves to this kind of use.
I have a Miata and it tolerates these conditions without complaint.  If driving
conditions were the same as they were in 1970, I would be ok with using an MG
on a regular basis.  The other thing we face now is the huge SUVs and trucks
which threaten us in small cars, but that I can live with.

Quoting TR6UO@aol.com: