Re: my new 74 MGB- Tragedy!

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Subject: Re: my new 74 MGB- Tragedy!
From: "Roger Wilt" <rdwilt@pol.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 10:08:42 -0400
Thanks. I spent 2 days working on the wiring, getting new title and
detailing the car so I could drive it 100 miles to my 25th High School
reunion. It was looking beautiful. Apparently one of my classmates  either
is still holding a grudge or hates British cars and keyed the entire left
side of the car and a 12 inch scratch to metal on the trunk. I have sunk
into a major depression. Will talk to my insurance agent on Monday but don't
officially have a plan in hand since the car is only 3 days old and the
state says I have 30 days. He did know I was getting the car though.
Roger