Re: my new 74 MGB- Tragedy!

To: Roger Wilt <rdwilt@pol.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: my new 74 MGB- Tragedy!
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 08:57:44 -0700 (PDT)
Roger Wilt <rdwilt@pol.net> wrote:  Thanks. I spent 2 days working on the
wiring, getting new title and
detailing the car so I could drive it 100 miles to my 25th High School
reunion.  It was looking beautiful. Apparently one of my classmates either is
still holding a grudge or hates British cars and keyed the entire left  side of
the car and a 12 inch scratch to metal on the trunk. I have  sunk into a major
depression. Will talk to my insurance agent on Monday  but don't officially
have a plan in hand since the car is only 3 days  old and the state says I have
30 days. He did know I was getting the  car though.

Oh man, that really sucks, Roger...... Sorry to hear it.

Dan D
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - "On the Road Again....!"
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
'04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328