RE: Bugeye Group..... 1967 Austin A60 Pickup

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bugeye Group..... 1967 Austin A60 Pickup
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 08:24:39 -0600
It should be no big deal. I inverted a cigarette lighter plug to use in
my positive ground 67BGT (just cut and marked the leads) and use it to
power a cassette player that I sit in the passenger seat. Primitive
perhaps but it gives me cruising music. My AM player still works quite
good but unfortunately we don't have much here locally on the AM band
worth listening to.

All British music, all the time...

David Councill
67 BGT