For Sale: 1973 Morris Minor Van

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: For Sale: 1973 Morris Minor Van
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 12:24:21 EDT
My brother is selling his 1973 RHD Morris Minor Van. It has  a 1200 cc Datsun
engine/trans.  very good condition please reply off  line to me at:
_aeseeyou@aol.com_ (mailto:aeseeyou@aol.com) . The van  is unique and is in
very good
condition needing only a little TLC to bring to  like new.The Van is currently
being driven and there are very few  things to do other than the usual quirks
that are common with  LBC's...Interior could use work. Body tight and
straight...Licensed and no smog  needed would make great business or fun
vehicle $5000
purchased from New Zealand  2 years ago
Call Arthur (my brother) direct at: 1- (805) 890-1849 (cell  phone)

Albert  Escalante Owner 1970 MGB
The Central Coast British Car Club (CA)
Port  Hueneme, CA
(info:  www.ccbcc.org)