Re: Door seal fittings

To: "RD Williford" <dan_mgs@verizonmail.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Door seal fittings
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 09:50:22 -0400
Dan,
         When I replaced the outer door window seals last year, I did
disassemble the doors and even took out the windows so my rivet gun had
access.  First one took some time...2nd one was a snap (ah, the learning
curve is steep). Pick a cool day to do this work and leave the garage door
open.

  Porter's book helped me a lot.

As I remember, the diagrams in Bentley were useful, too.

Results were perfect.

Take your time and it'll be a snap.
Good luck.

Bill