Re: Gatlinburg pics

To: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>,
Subject: Re: Gatlinburg pics
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 05:32:34 -0700 (PDT)
Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net> wrote:  On 06/07/2006, at 12:56 PM, James
Schulte wrote:

> The owner of the RV8 was at the Park Vista which is the same Hotel
> I was at.
> We talked for several minutes and I had to ask what it cost to put
> this car
> together from scratch. He told me when it was all said and done, he
> spent over
> $50,000.00

Why, when you could buy this one just up the road from my place and
ship it to the US - all for probably less than that amount, with
little manual labor involved :-)

http://www.mgsales.com.au/FOR%20SALE_files/rv8.jpg
"MG RV8, Olive Green, $AU45,000 : A fantastic sports car. Highly
sought after. Drives well and a spotless vehicle. Test drive it and
you will take it home!"

I guess that it seems to validate the price, anyway!

This one has been for sale for forever, hasn't it, Eric??

Dan D
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - "On the Road Again....!"
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
'04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328