Re: Gatlinburg pics

To: "Paul Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>
Subject: Re: Gatlinburg pics
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 09:28:05 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>

> P.S. I tried twice to post about the Austin pickup that I just
> brought in
> through the port in Baltimore and neither one came through.  They
> were long
> posts.  Could that have been the problem?  The second time I BCC'd
> it to
> myself and that made it, but the two lists didn't come through at all.

That's too bad. I wanted to hear about that. Sounds like you made it
home
anyway. Maybe there's a size limit. Check the link below.

Thanks, Paul.  I see that mjb does note that there is a size limit -- he
doesn't say how big is too big, but that there is a limit.  I will repost
again breaking it up into two parts.

Larry D