Re: no headlights

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: no headlights
From: dave houser <mgs4dave@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 14:33:16 -0400
Good Folks,
Mystery of no headlights solved! When up at MG2006, I had the Brake
master replaced on the 67 BGT. while under the dash tightening the bolt
behind the firewall on the MC, the mechanic must have pulled the blue
wires in the lucas connector apart. I found that after checking why no
current was getting to the headlights. Thank goodness for a simple fix!
and thanks for all your reponses.
cheers,
Dave Houser