Re: The Pickup Arrives - Part 2 (long)

To: "Dan DiBiase" <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: The Pickup Arrives - Part 2 (long)
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 15:00:42 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan DiBiase" <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>

Great story, Larry, thanks for posting it! Out of curiousity, what  other
vehicles does a gas cap from a '67 Austim Pickup fit?? Oh, got  any pics
posted yet?

Dan D
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - "On the Road Again....!"
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
'04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328

By the way, as we all know, BMC shared parts bins among many different cars
and makes.  I'm not anticipating any bigger problem with most parts than
with any of my other Brit cars.  The exception would be body panels.  That
could be a problem.

I emailed Peter C., the shock rebuilder/parts guy at World Wide for an air
filter this AM.  He asked for a pic of it which I sent with the dimensions
and he said, "Oh, yeah, same as an Austin Marina".  The guy is amazing.
He's the "Answer Man".

LD