Re: Gatlinburg pics

To: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>, "Henry D. Reynolds" <hdr@pobox.com>
Subject: Re: Gatlinburg pics
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 21:51:46 +0200
Yes Henry there are,

There are several samples of these in the Netherlands.
There are also several replicas - I havespoken with a guy, who converted his
1975 MBG to an RV8 and only an expert would see the difference - the title
does tell the truth here, as the VIN number was easily recognised as an MGB.
The Dutch MG Rover import company did not want to co-op with supply of all
needed parts at these days....

Cheers,

Hans

Genuine '71 BGT ex Calif