polyurethane bushings

To: "MG Mail List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: polyurethane bushings
From: "John DiFede" <difejo@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 19:06:04 -0700
I also replaced my bushings with the red polyurethane sold by Moss.  They did
not increase ride harshness, in fact I think they greatly improved the
handling.  The car now feels firmer and more precise when cornering.  I had
the V8 bushings in the car for about 5 years and they had started to
deteriorate.  I replaced the a - arm , front crossmember and rear spring
mounts with the red polyurethane.  I highly recommend them.  Make sure you use
the supplied lubricant on the bushings to prevent squeaking.

John

73 MGB