Re: Steering rack

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Steering rack
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 10:44:01 -0700
It isn't really a question of "pouring" it in the damper cover -- if you go
that way you can only dribble in an ounce (or less) at a time, while moving
the rack back and forth. I don't see how you could possibly overfill a
gaiter doing this. But if you're adding it all to one side by directly
injecting into a gaiter, you could.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149