Re: An apology and a confession....

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: An apology and a confession....
From: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 21:56:17 -0500
it is quite easy to make a windscreen, as tall as you like, for the mg,
using the hoodstick cover suport as the brace.

use pvc, paint it black, tie wrap a bit of plexiglass in it, and voila!  it
works amazingly well, is cheap and easy to do.

this pictures, which cuts my handsome face in half, shows it i think.
http://www.sumton.com/daves/cars/mgb/gatlinburg/P6220047.JPG

if anyone wants more detail pics, reply off list.

> Yeah, in a place like Dallas, what you want is AC during the day, and the
> top goes down when the sun does...
>
> --

pity the silly triumph people - they are having their national event here
this week, the hottest in years!!!!!!