RE: An apology and a confession....

To: <CraigsInOK@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: An apology and a confession....
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 11:12:56 -0700
Craig:  The kit offered by Moss Europe is not suitable for LHD cars, so
we are not importing it.

We do have an Air Conditioning kit undergoing testing on a 1973 MGB, the
compressor mounts, hard lines and evaporator are all custom fabricated
parts done by our R & D department. It's a pity we didn't have it ready
for this summer.

The price has to be affordable, or we will not be able to market it.

Kelvin.