Why I like my rubber bumper MG ( was Re: MG Pricing)

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Why I like my rubber bumper MG ( was Re: MG Pricing)
From: "Henry D. Reynolds" <hdr@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 20:56:19 -0500
man oh man! (flame on)

somebody buy my MG so I can get a miata.

Well I for one enjoy my RBB. I just put a peco exhaust and eet rawks

One trick it can do is idle in traffic almost indefinitely without overheating
in 95+ degree heat. none of my CBBs ever mastered that trick.

Another thing I like about my RBB is that I have never heard that sickening
"clunk" that you hear when the rear axle slams into the bump stops. even
lowered
(by time) the rear suspension does not bottom.

and i don't worry when parallel parking in this college town.

--
"Alle Menschen werden Bruder"

  Henry D. Reynolds - System Administrator
     mail: hdr@pobox.com - phone: 512.448.3617 - cell: 512.699.8658